Corona safety precautions in the Best Westen Hotel Prisma
Please be so kind and read carefully!
in order to offer you a careless and relaxed stay here with us, we kindly ask you to respect the following points:
- We offer you some desinfection systems. They are available at the entrance, at the elevator, on the 4 floors and at/in the public toilets. – please use our offer!
- Please keep the minimum distance of 1,50 m for us in the puplic areas of our hotel. Thank you!
- Please wear mouth- and nose protection in the house for our own safety. If you don‘t have one – please contact the reception.
- The elevator use is allowed with 2 people at the same time – Please keep yourself fit and use our stairs – „ keep on running“ is the device!
- Cashless payments (Mastercard, Visa, EC, Diners etc.) are welcome at the check-in, check-out and in our restaurant. But of course you can also pay cash.
- Please use our quick check-in and check-out to avoid waiting lines at the reception – deposit payments are also possible.
- Our public toilets can be used with max. 3 people at the same time. Please take a ball out of the basketball basket when you go into the toilet. If there is no ball in the basket, the toilet is full – then please wait…and don‘t forget to disinfect your ball and put it back into the basket outside.
- Then you want to visit our restaurant ? Please wait at the entrance – you will be placed by our restaurant staff! If there is a waiting time, please keep the minimum distance in mind.
- We will serve you your meal as a plate meal at the table. The rule of distance here is our new polite form of gentlenes, too.
- Our sauna and fitness areas are with 5 people at the same time by 100% utilised capacity. Please ask at the reception for entry. If all sauna loungers are occupied, please relaxe at our cuddly hotel room or use the sauna terrace.
Thank you for our attention. Anyway we wish you a pleasant stay here in the Best